Download and Install ESET Smart Security Premium
If you have reached this page from ESET Multi-Device Security and are installing ESET Internet Security, see our step-by-step instructions.
Uninstall any previously installed antivirus software on your system.
If you have a CD, insert it into your computer (if the installation does not begin automatically, click Start → Computer and double-click the ESET disc icon).
To install without a CD:
- Download the ESET Smart Security Premium installer file.
- Double-click the installer file to begin installation after it is finished downloading to your computer.
- In the Install ESET Smart Security Premium window, click Continue.
- Review the End-user license agreement and click I Accept.
In the I have a license window, click Enter a License Key. If you are updating from a previous version, your license info will be entered automatically.
Click here if you do not have a License Key or did not receive an email with license info following your purchase.
- Type or copy/paste your License Key in the License Key field and click Continue. Make sure you enter the License Key exactly as it appears and include the hyphens. If you copy/paste be sure you do not accidentally select additional space around the text. If you have a CD, type your Activation Key (printed on the label) in the blank field. Be sure to include the hyphens.
- Click Continue. You have the option to install a different product in this step, however doing so will keep you from using all of the features in ESET Smart Security Premium.
- Select your preference for ESET Live Grid and Detection of Potentially Unwanted Applications. Click Install.
- Click Done to exit the Installation Wizard.
- ESET Security Premium is now installed and fully functional. You will be prompted to enable additional ESET security tools. Click for help to setup Password Manager, Secure Data, Parental Control and Anti-Theft.